How to uninstall?

A friend and I gave this a try, didn't really like it, too buggy for our tastes, and now I'd like to go back to my normal modded singleplayer experience, but cannot find how to uninstall Skyrim Together. I'd prefer to not need to do a clean install of Skyrim SE if possible.

Do note it has been a few months since I did the Skyrim Together install to begin with so I don't even really remember that all that well.

Installing Skyrim Together will change your main menu logo, however running the game normally without Harbor does not load Skyrim Together so you can keep playing single player as usual. The following information can also be found in the official wiki's Guide

If you still want to remove the mod files from your game folder, delete the following files manually (Delete all contents inside folders ending with an asterisk ( * ) :

\Data\meshes\Interface\logo\logo.nif
\Data\Online*
\locales*
\swiftshader*
Cef.pak
Cef_100_percent.pak
Cef_200_percent.pak
Cef_extensions.pak
Chrome_elf.dll
D3dcompiler_43.dll
D3dcompiler_47.dll
Devtools_resources.pak
Icudtl.dat
Libcef.dll
libEGL.dll
Natives_blob.bin
SkyrimTogether.dll
Snapshot_blob.bin
St_loader.exe
St_process.exe
V8_context_snapshot.bin
\logs*
\cache*
\server*

A second method to uninstall these files automatically can be done with the following PowerShell script. Download STUninstaller.ps1 from the link below, place it in the root of the Skyrim SE directory where the game executables are located, right click STUninstaller.ps1, select Run With PowerShell, and then continue with the prompts to uninstall Skyrim Together.

https://github.com/cikeZ00/STInstaller/releases/latest