Anniversary edition

Crusty monk

I recently started playing the wonderful mod if can even call it that anymore works far better than poor Nvmp. But I hope anniversary edition won't destroy this masterpiece that you have created I'll be keeping updated on dev updates as I can. I really hope you make this even better after 9 years.

• 2 weeks later...

I made the mistake of installing the Anniversary DLC and now Harbor tells me:

fwdqA.thumb.png.b8445d144f56913e7e60fce25794f923.png

Any news on when this might be rectified?

Also, I did uninstall the whole game, unchecked the "install DLC" box in Steam, but it seems the installation does not take that into account. In other words, I couldn't make the Skyrim Special Edition go back from the Anniversary DLC.

Edited by drygno

On 10/31/2021 at 9:08 AM, Crusty monk said:

I recently started playing the wonderful mod if can even call it that anymore works far better than poor Nvmp. But I hope anniversary edition won't destroy this masterpiece that you have created I'll be keeping updated on dev updates as I can. I really hope you make this even better after 9 years.

Hmm... So i have a question, can i play Skyrim Together with Anniversary DLC ? I hope there is no problem with it because it is actually SE with mods... Thanks

3 hours ago, njegoo said:

Hmm... So i have a question, can i play Skyrim Together with Anniversary DLC ? I hope there is no problem with it because it is actually SE with mods... Thanks

The Harbor Version Will not be updated to work with Aniversary Edition. (It is discontinued and has not been updated in over 2 years) Skyrim togeather Reborn (Not yet released) will work with Anniversary Edition.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VoidRunner said:

The Harbor Version Will not be updated to work with Aniversary Edition. (It is discontinued and has not been updated in over 2 years) Skyrim togeather Reborn (Not yet released) will work with Anniversary Edition.

Although if you have already updated then you can Downgrade Skyrim SE using this tool Made by the Wabbajack Team. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Edit: There is a version of the patcher that Only downgrades the EXE and DLL Files allowing you to keep the new AE Content.

Edited by VoidRunner
  • Like 1