Me and my friend is trying to connect to play together but harbor doesn't ask for sign in an I cant find the ADD Friend anywhere

Edited by Cyephire

The latest version of Harbor does not have a login and no ability to add friends. Instead you will simply connect to the same server. Check out the Setup Video, FAQ, and Guide if you need any help with all that. Similar features that you mentioned might return one day for the Reborn version which is being worked on.

Thank you so much, I have one more question my game wont launch from steam but it will on vortex an mo2 I did all the simple stuff I found on the internet but nothing works, I even did a uninstall and reinstall but that did nothing as well, I even got rid of all my mods an did a second install but nothing and so I'm lost now I cant use loot bc I can verify my game on steam, and right now I'm using vortex mostly.

Edited by Cyephire