MIKIFORTH

How do I upgrade to Reborn?

I would like to participate in a test of new patches - the so-called Reborn. But I do not know how to update Harbor, is there any easy way to update? And forgive me for my stupid question...

Reborn is not available through Harbor. The Reborn version is for testing and currently isn't in a as playable state as Harbor.

1. Download the required files for the UI here and unpack and copy to your Skyrim Special Edition / Fallout 4 directory.
  2. Login to GitHub and grab the build you want from here. These versions are built automatically using Continuous Integration. When testing, make sure you are on the same build with your friends. This is an example of a recent build. Download either Skyrim or Fallout artifacts and unpack, copy, and overwrite the files to your game directory.
  3. You need to create a tp_loader.conf file. Create a new document, save as tp_loader.conf (make sure to save it as a .conf file and not .txt; Enable 'File name extensions' in the View tab of your File Explorer to make sure) and then edit the paths to where your game and dll are as you see in the image: spacer.png You can optionally have all of the files in a separate folder in order to keep your game directory clean as long as you have the path for the Dll set correctly.
  4. Start the game using Loader.exe (make sure to allow any Firewall prompts that appear), load into your character and press RCTRL to access the UI.

44 minutes ago, WindWakerX said:

Reborn не доступен через гавань. Версия Reborn предназначена для тестирования и в настоящее время не находится в таком воспроизводимом состоянии, как Harbor.

1. Загрузите необходимые файлы для пользовательского интерфейса здесь, распакуйте и скопируйте их в каталог Skyrim Special Edition / Fallout 4.
  2. Войдите в GitHub и возьмите отсюда нужную вам сборку. Эти версии создаются автоматически с помощью непрерывной интеграции. При тестировании убедитесь, что вы находитесь на одной сборке со своими друзьями. Это пример недавней сборки. Загрузите артефакты Skyrim или Fallout и распакуйте, скопируйте и перепишите файлы в свой игровой каталог.
  3. Вам нужно создать tp_loader.файл conf. Создайте новый документ, сохраните его как tp_loader.conf (обязательно сохраните его как a .conf файл и не только .тхт; включить 'расширений имен файлов в вкладке" Вид " в Проводнике файлов, чтобы убедиться), а затем отредактируйте пути к месту своей игры и DLL являются, как вы видите на картинке: распорка.формат PNG вы можете иметь все файлы в отдельную папку для того, чтобы сохранить ваши игры каталог чистыми, пока у вас есть путь для DLL установить правильно.
  4. Запустите игру с помощью загрузчика.exe (убедитесь, что разрешены любые появляющиеся приглашения брандмауэра), загрузите свой символ и нажмите RCTRL, чтобы получить доступ к пользовательскому интерфейсу.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation!

Edited by MIKIFORTH

I did everything correctly, and at startup Loader.exe the game starts and works, BUT when loading the save, I found that there is no Skyrim together interface in the left corner and when you click RCTRL, nothing happens. What could it be?

1 hour ago, MIKIFORTH said:

I did everything correctly, and at startup Loader.exe the game starts and works, BUT when loading the save, I found that there is no Skyrim together interface in the left corner and when you click RCTRL, nothing happens. What could it be?

Make sure you have properly extracted the UI files from step 1 to your game directory or separate folder. Here is what everything looks like if properly setup in a new folder:

There are also a few things that can prevent the UI from working such as ENBs, ReShade, screen capture software, or overlays from other software.

explorer_kxJCnG9dJJ.png

1 hour ago, WindWakerX said:

Make sure you have properly extracted the UI files from step 1 to your game directory or separate folder. Here is what everything looks like if properly setup in a new folder:

There are also a few things that can prevent the UI from working such as ENBs, ReShade, screen capture software, or overlays from other software.

explorer_kxJCnG9dJJ.png

Everything worked out! I realized this when the engineering window for developers appeared. Thank you for your help. I solved the problem by completely reinstalling Skyrim SE.

2020.11.04-23.23.png